Shoes? Check! Jewelry? Check!!

Let's jump right in!

Girls, whoever is interested in buying a pair of Nike High-tops, keep checking out the Nike store in Beirut Souks, because they constantly bring in new models. I finally bought mine, and I'm very happy with them. Here they are:





I made it to Lunatic, I absolutely love the store. I love the exterior design, I love what they're selling. You can find pretty much anything you want in there, and it's so funky, it just made me happy while I was looking at their stuff. For now, I only bought some jewelry, but I'm going back for other things! Here's what I bought:








I don't know what I'll be up to next, so I can't promise anything. But I do promise that whatever it is, I'll make it worth the read!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment